Saturday 3 November 2012

Happiness is San Francisco

It's 2 a.m., I just got home from the most fantastic night, e v e r.

So much fun, so unplanned, my idea of a good time. 

Allow me to elaborate.. 

My plans to go get mexican were only decided at around half 3 today. 
I can now officially say I've eaten a legit mexican taco (fresh fish, grilled veg - delish). En route from the mexican, a friend from Oakland texts me like 'There's a bonfire at the beach tonight, want to go?'
Turned out 'the beach' was in 'the city' (san fran) and the 'bonfire' was for guy fawkes - (Hollaa Ukkk) 

So an hour later I was chilling on the beach in san francisco with huge bonfires, fireworks, sparklers and trifle to boot! 
Before the Cops came and shut everything down. 
Yea.
Apparently all of the above were illegal, guess they failed to mention that on The OC.. 

There were a few after parties, but our car decided to skip those and head for an art gallery party celebrating 'Dia de los Muertos' - Day of the Dead. I'd never heard of it before, but it was very cool.

The art was.. interesting, but the main event was the dancing. 

Everyone was g e t t i n g down.  
(rubbish) obligatory picture of sf at night 




Such a good night. And we got our faces painted.





Love this place. 

1 comment:

  1. I love reading these Nik!
    'Warms de cockles o me hart' ( just to keep you in with the English venaclular)lolx

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring..