Sunday 21 October 2012

Hay Y'all

Today marks 2 momentous occasions:

1. I went for my first solo walk in the neighbourhood.
This is way bigger than it sounds, since I managed to avoid getting run over, and also did not get lost. As you all know, both are a huge deal for Nicole.

2. My first hay ride. Also the first time I've sat on a bale of hay. Or gone through a hay maze, or heard country & western live. And picked a pumpkin.. All of these things simultaneously equal..

A Pumpkin Patch!!

We drove maybe 30 mins out of town and suddenly I'm in deep midwest. Ok obviously I wasn't but we did go to Marin County. Everyone goes for Halloween prep (that's right, actual weeks in advance) to select from tons of pumpkins on this ranch thingie in the middle of nowhere. It was very cool!






I repeat: Middle. of. Nowhere 


Legit American yo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring..