Wednesday 17 October 2012

Empire State of Mind

Arrived safe and sound in New Jersey. The flight and everything was all very chill, had a driver pick me up at JFK and take me to NJ - just how I roll.

The agency have put us up at the Hilton in NJ - again, sweeeet deal. Loving it.
So we have classes all day and then we're free at night.
Tonight. Was INCREDIBLE.
Went into New York and just loved it.
Obviously Alisha Keys was playing over and over (in my head) as we walked around Time Square.

Visiting the statue of liberty was just perfect, we got there just as the sun was setting. I've met some wonderful people here, and I'm about to do this huge thing, feel like I'm at the start of an amazing journey.

So being in NY, with these great girls, old lady liberty and a burning orange sunset - was just a little emotional!

I have more classes tomorrow and then rolling to CA thursday - pictures to come!!!

4 comments:

  1. Nicole, I love you and I love that you're sailing very very far from your safe harbour :D You're going to have some increddddible adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Vanessa, thank you!! I hope you're loving DC? Much love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so excited for you cause i know how it feels like to discover a new home, i'm having my own discovery here in canada! love xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo im glad! whereabouts in canada, how is it so far?

    ReplyDelete

Sharing is caring..