Monday 27 August 2012

Finger Finger Heal Heal

My visa interview is tomorrow morning.

In the scary intense instructions it says a fingerprint will be required of all fingers and thumbs, if any fingers have cuts/blisters you will be refused and your interview rescheduled.


Of course, I have a cut. On my right ring finger (that doesn't really work but what else do I call that finger?) it's healed but I still have raised skin right across my fingerprint


Without hesitation I googled it (if you have to think about it for more than a minute, you know it's going into google) and someone suggested using a nail file to even everything out - fantastic idea!! Now my finger is all level and you can barely see the cut.


I only realised half way through that i was also filing my FINGERPRINT away.. It's all so smooth..

Definitely a problem, I've covered it in Vaseline, and praying I'll have a fingerprint by tomorrow.


Oh dear..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sharing is caring..